ASK Exterminators is dedicated to solving residential pest-control problems with the most environmentally-friendly options available. Our approach uses IPM, Integrated Pest Management, which relies primarily on non-chemical means (such as education, inspection, sanitation, and cooperation of the customer) to prevent and manage pest infestations.
Our goal is to keep pests away without adversely affecting your family’s environment. Chemical treatments are only used when pests resist the more conservative methods. We make certain that any chemicals used are the most effective treatments that are the least toxic to humans, animals, and the environment. We minimize the risk by limiting the volume of treatment used, treating your home the same way we would treat our own. We treat all kinds of residential buildings for rodents, termites, and other pests.
We offer flexible and affordable residential pest control services in the Canton metro area, and a one-time service option.
· Routine inspections throughout the year.
· Monthly, bi-monthly, and quarterly pest-treatment plans.
· Customized treatment based on a thorough inspection inside and outside.
· We offer expert advice.
· We target pests hiding in the cracks and crevices of your home.
· We identify and target points of entry into your home.
· Satisfaction guaranteed or we will return free of charge!
It is not uncommon for you to see more bug activity after the initial treatment. The outside of your home is where most of your pest problems will occur. Therefore, our treatment creates a protective barrier at entry points around the perimeter of the home.
When you choose ASK Exterminators, you’re getting the best possible service for the best possible price. You will find that our experience, knowledge, and commitment to customer service exceed our competition. Your happiness with our service is priority No. 1!
· Termite Treatment Season is Here! Has Your Business Been Inspected?
· Cold Weather = Unwanted Guests